Our Committment to you!
- To listen to your needs.
- To have integrity in all dealings.
- To be flexible and explore all options to find the best solution.
- To be transparent. At all times operating in your best interests.
- To provide full disclosure of all information.
- To have empathy and compassion.
- To respect and embrace cultural and ethnic diversity.
- To respect your decisions.
Contact us to discuss your finance or home loan requirements
Personal Finance: Home Mortgages, Low deposit home loans, for owner occupiers or investment. First home loan or Building finance, or Mortgagee Sales Loans to take advantage of the current market. Car finance, Car loans. Marine finance to keep you enjoying the life on the sea, or Personal loans and Debt Consolidation to help you through those cash shortfall. All these structured to suit your cashflow.
Commercial Finance: We can help you if you are in business with a Used Car Lease , New Car Leasing, Plant and Machinery finance, Commercial Property Finance, and business funding lines. If property is your business and you need funding for your next development or investment, talk to us first.
Insurance: An important part of structuring finances is to ensure that when the unexpected happens the financial impact on you and your family is minimised. We have a range of products to help you with this. Loan repayment insurance, GAP Insurance, Used car warranty, through to the more traditional Home and contents and Comprehensive car insurance.
Resources: At Vizion we plan to provide you resources and tools to help you become better equipped to deal with financial matters, opportunities and challenges. Resources include: Budgeting and money management, Help if you are struggling with debt. Maintaining a healthy credit file, Managing debt, Financial Mentoring.
Professionalism: We partner with respected business partners, who are leaders in their field.
- We choose to be members of the New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association to measure ourselves by the best standards of professionalism and ethics.
- We offer services from 23 financial institutions and banks with over 100 products for different market needs.
- We offer Insurance products from 3 trusted participants in the New Zealand market.
- We will refer you to other professionals, solicitors, accountants and advisors to ensure that in whatever you do, you get the outcome you desire.
Fees and Charges: In most cases our income is derived from finance institutions. If it is our intention to charge you for our service we will tell you in advance. We do not expect surprises when we deal with you and we offer you the same respect.
Check out what our customers say about us!
or Contact us to discuss your finance or mortgage requirements.